Thursday, May 24, 2012

Media


New poles, awesome.  Thanks Peter!
There are so many churches in GDL














Yanet


"El Fuente" a traditional pub in downtown GDL


Zapopan






Bernardo helping me late into the night with my pannier supports










Getting some salsa dancing in at a Cuban bar

Pancho & Armando


Night ride
















Armando







Lake Chapala


An Egyptian cafe









Carne asada tacos with all the fixins: frijoles, nopales, salsas and guac


The endless pursuit of barrels, urban or otherwise
Ghost bici, for the riders no longer with us

Cervezeria, really big

1st communion party




Torta ahogada, traditional part of Jalisco















Finished the bracket for my panniers

Veggie stew with lentils, and banana bread


Never thought I would actually be riding the buses that nearly kill me all the time

Going away party


















No comments:

Post a Comment