Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vivid Details

Miles' house, a very good friend that I stayed with for a week

Nothing like taking a break for some waves. Note: nice right peeling wave behind me


A few steps from my friend's place in Crescent City

...and nobody out



so excite!


Janet, awesome warmshowers host

True story, pizza and beer in a movie theater = amazing

Goodtimes with couchsurfer kristin

speechless

The very spot I first heard about going on a trip like this and gave me the idea.

Cypress barrel

Tim and Allen, touring on a weekend.

Norcal is cool.



Fellow cyclist Emily after breakfast warming up

Probably best stealth camp spot yet, mere 20 meters from a kelp bed

Red-tail gliding, on top of Mt. Tamalpais

Not doing it justice... could see the ENTIRE bridge and downtown skyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment