Monday, December 26, 2011

Special Delivery

A friend of mine sent a care package to me a while back and deserves recognition.  Thank you Janelle for the delicious tea, even though I didn't receive it physically, I did mentally, and enjoy it in my dreams haha.

I was supposed to pick up the package in Salt Lake, but the person "never received the package" and skipped town when I was supposed to arrive.

I fell in love with David's tea when I stayed with Janelle (my first couchsurfing host) in Vancouver.  If you ever get a chance to go there, make sure to go to Kitsilano, and in David's tea, you'll smell and taste tea, that is unlike anything you've ever had.  Janelle sent me a package of the tea for my last trip, and fortunately still had some left over that I brought with me to Alaska.  Here's a shot of me enjoying the remaining bit, just after I left Anchorage.



No comments:

Post a Comment