Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Donaciónes

I have received several donations recently that need to be recognized.

Although I have received several donations from people on my trip, for the first time someone gave me a donation through my "donate" button on my page.  Big thank you to my friend Eddie back home, for your generous donation towards my trip!

My Dad gave me a chunk of money for my birthday and for christmas.  Very much appreciate your very generous donation pop!

Not only did my Grandmother come visit me in Panama and spoil me, but she also donated towards my trip.  You have already done so much, thank you!

With the donations, and with my available funds left, it looks like I should be able to still finish the trip as planned.  Even if the potential unfortunate circumstance of receiving nothing from the owner of the car that hit me, and/or their insurance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment