Monday, October 10, 2011

Special Delivery

I was fortunate to have not one, but two care packages mailed to me that I picked up when I was in Bozeman.

A good buddy back home, Vincent, sent me some great stuff to keep me motivated.  We like a lot of the same music, and he knows of so many artists that I like.  We talked about trying to get some music on my ipod before I left for the trip, but it just didn't happen.  So he ended up sending his ipod with over 2,000 songs, and some sweet speakers.  The package had some odd's and end's to lift my spirits and mementos of home.  As he put it, it was filled with "hope and inspiration", I couldn't agree more:

Jamming out to some tunes on a cold morning


My amazing mother sent me a fantastic package as well:

I ordered new cards.  I had been handing out the same card but with the old trip title "Biking The Pacific Coast"

Nothing like taking a break to have some coffee
My tuner broke, probably one of a few times that my bike fell over.  It's so much more enjoyable playing a tuned guitar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment